Monday, April 5, 2010

Between A Rock and a Hard Place

It looks like I'm going to have to return my hearing aids. Talk about 1 step forward and two steps back. In order for me to be eligable for my government grant the hearing aids have to be purchased in July of this year ... arrrgg!

Everyone is telling me I need to kick up more of a fuss with the Audiologist office. Yes, they are probably right but besides giving me a loner hearing aid to pass the time between May and June I don't really know what they would be able to do for me. Regardless, I should really push them more on the situation because it is because of their oversight that I am in this situation in the first place. I provided them with all of the information that I had about my current pair at the time and they should be familiar with the government grant process.

1 comment:

  1. Do what you feel is best for you. It's too bad that you had to end up in this situation. What a pain.

    ReplyDelete