Saturday, February 27, 2010

Slept like a baby

Had a great weekend at a ball hockey tournament a week ago. Other than the sore foot and the minor Sunday hangover it was great to get together with the guys again.

The weekend also served as a reminder of one great benefit of being hearing impaired ... you can sleep through anything. I shared a room with someone who snores and while he kept everyone awake throughout the night I slept like a baby.

Now, sleeping through everything hasn't always been kind to others. Before I found the alarm clock with the vibrating attachment that goes under your pillow, I was one of the worst roomates ... just ask Chad. While my alarm clock went off at full volume I continued to sleep right through it. The only thing that would wake me was when Chad threw a shoe at the wall or yelled "Damn it Diehl, turn off your alarm" (I'm sure I'm leaving out some choice words in that sentence).

No comments:

Post a Comment