Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello Operator?

I'm having a really hard time with using my work phone with the new hearing aids. The hearing aids have a phone feature programmed into them, which is supposed to help me hear better on the phone. However, unless the phone is held in the perfect location on my ear, the phone setting keeps turning off and on and is causing me to lose some of the conversation. I've had to resort to using the speaker phone, which is a little bit awkward with conversations that don't need to be broadcast into the whole office.

I have a follow up appointment with the audiologist next week and I hope they'll be able to help me with this issue. The only other problem I'm having is that my right ear hearing aid is rubbing awkwardly and making my ear quite sore. This is something the audiologist should be able to fix easily for me this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment